Aluminium Bifold Doors
With over 10 years of experience designing and manufacturing bifold door systems, we are proud to present the slimline aluminium bifolding door system. This Aluminium Bi-fold Door system can be used as a room divider or patio door. These concertina doors are ideal between your home and conservatory, allowing you to open up the two rooms into a single, useable space for parties and large gatherings. When used as a patio door you can either use the 'single' access door, which works the same as a traditional patio door opener, or alternatively open the entire system. Installation is standard and we can offer a 'supply only' trade pricing option for tradesmen and building contractors alike. All of our door systems are made to measure, to suit each individual projects needs.
Our Aluminium Bifolding Doors surpass all current thermal insulation standards, are weather-proof, easy to use, low maintenance and available in the colour of your choice. All frames are thermally-broken and are powder-coated, white as standard or in a choice of industry-standard RAL colours. Our concertina patio doors are double-glazed with toughened 'K-glass' and, as an optional extra, the cavity between the panes of glass can have integral blinds fitted. Other glass options are also available including solar glass, self cleaning glass, pilkington 4 seasons, and many more.
- Made to measure: 1000mm to 8000mm wide; up to 2.5m high; custom-made to fit exactly
- Wide range of colours - white as standard - your colour choice
- 40 different fold options - from single door to multi-door
- Clear double glazed 'K' toughened glazing as standard
- Options include frosted, laminated, anti-sun, 4 seasons, self cleaning, Argon-filled and Georgian bar styles
- Handle & hinge options, including stainless steel, white or to match the door colour
- Optional integrated blinds in a choice of colours
- Low threshold for internal use - no need to step over
- Weatherproof cill for external use
- Draught-proof and weather-proof doors
- Thermally broken architectural aluminium for external use
- Hidden castor system and in-line handles for added elegance
- Slim profile - doors fold flat for maximum viewing area
- Single key option for multiple doors
- Shoot-bolt locking system into both upper and lower tracks for greater security
- Inside only handles for added security
- No ugly sliding mullion or ugly heavy, black rubber seals
- Manufactured to order, here in the UK
Why Choose Us?
There are many bifold door companies out there, so why choose us? The reason is simple, many of these companies do not manufacture their own product. We were one of the first companies in Europe to design and manufacture the aluminium concertina door system, and this leads to many benefits for the end user. All our frameless glass doors and bi-fold doors are manufactured at our head production facility in Luton, Bedfordshire. We also powder coat all of our products 'in house' which means we can offer a quicker turn around time, lower costs and a bigger variety of colour options. As we design and manufacture all of our concertina door systems 'in house' every door is made to measure. This also means that if problems do arise, our trained installers and fabricators are on hand with the 'know how' to solve the problem as quickly as possible.